Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your membership of the Loyalty Scheme and the use of your Mark’s Trains Loyalty Card, hereafter known as ‘the card’. They also set out the terms of the contract between Mark’s Trains (“us”/ “we”) and the customer (“you”/ “your”).
Please read carefully and keep hold of a copy for reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your use of the card, please call us on 01733 609 414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of the card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Loyalty Scheme is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older. Only two loyalty cards per person/email address is permitted. The Loyalty Scheme is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
- Membership of the Loyalty Scheme is personal to you. You may not share or transfer the card, although your friends and family can of course get their own Loyalty Card.
- We may contact you from time to time by email at the address you have given to us. Any such communication will be in relation to the Loyalty Scheme or to inform you of other special Mark’s Trains promotional offers.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Loyalty Scheme.
- You can obtain a Loyalty Card in store, or request one to be sent with a completed DCC or DCC Sound conversion already booked in with us. As soon as you have your loyalty card, you can start using it.
- The retailer will stamp the first square on your card when you purchase your first DCC or DCC Sound conversion and subsequent numbered squares will be stamped each time another DCC or DCC Sound conversion is bought.
- DCC conversions and DCC Sound conversions cannot be mixed or interchanged on the same card. DCC conversions are stamped in Red ink, whilst DCC Sound conversions are stamped in Blue ink. Five Red stamps will give you 50% off your sixth DCC conversion, five Blue stamps will give you 50% your sixth DCC Sound conversion.
- Only the following Mark’s Trains services are valid as part of this Loyalty Scheme and one numbered square will be stamped each time one of the following services is purchased: DCC conversion or DCC Sound conversion.
- This Loyalty Scheme is only available on Mark’s Trains DCC or DCC Sound conversions. Squares cannot be stamped when purchasing any other service not listed above.
- Any lost loyalty cards cannot be replaced. You will have to start a new loyalty card again.
- In order to get your numbered squares stamped, the card must be presented at the checkout before you pay or sent in with the item to be converted. If you do not have your loyalty card with you, then you will not be able to have it stamped.
- If a square was stamped on a service which you decide to return then you will need to present your Card in store and the stamped square will be removed/void.
- Please retain your store receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your loyalty card, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- A stamped square cannot be earned against the discounted conversion, once you have completed your Card with 5 stamped squares.
- Once you have completed your Loyalty Card with all 5 squares stamped and have claimed your discounted conversion, you can then start a new Loyalty Card. The old card will then be destroyed.
Data protection and privacy
When you start a Mark’s Trains Loyalty Card, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name and email address. Mark’s Trains is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- The Mark’s Trains Loyalty Cards remain the property of Mark’s Trains and must be returned to us on request, or destroyed when requested by us.
- You are responsible for the security of your loyalty card and all stickers/stamps issued. Please treat your loyalty card as securely as you would with cash or a credit card, as we are not able to replace ones that have already been assigned.
- We may immediately suspend or terminate the rights of a loyalty card holder: If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or – if you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us – if you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Loyalty Scheme, or – for any other reason we see fit.
- We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual loyalty card, at any time.
Our responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty Scheme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law.
Mark’s Trains. Registered office: Mark’s Trains, Workspace House, 28-29 Maxwell Road, Peterborough, PE2 7JE, UK.